Sorry, this entry is only available in 中文.
- Physics, mathematics, computer science or related majors (undergraduate, master and doctor)
- Interest in space, astronomy, etc. devote to these domains’ which relate to previous mentioned engineer design, development or science research with passion
- Familiar with certain kind of programming language, formal paper writing experience
- Good at English (French, German are also welcome), reading English frequently.
If you think you’ve got several features as we described above, welcome to GSegment, and get a internship. Please send your resume to Support [at] GSegment.com
- Participation in the overall analysis, design, and development on space ground segment system
- Work with ESA/NASA software engineer
- Go abroad twice per year, visit international top universities and lab.
- Flexible work time, after you familiar with our work, you can work at least 3 days every week
- Almost sure that your work will directly help a certain future Nobel Prize winner.
Send your resume: Support [at] GSegment.com
- Curious, willing to change
- Technology enthusiasts
- Proficient in Java or Python languages, have agile development experience. Or good at writing technical articles, many writing formal papers (both Chinese and English) experience
- Interested in space or astronomy
- Able to work independently, but also enjoy the teamwork
- Great English, if you know some French or German, it would be better.
- If you think you’ve got several features as we described above, welcome to join us. Please send your resume to: Support [at] GSegment.com
- Work with the NASA / ESA software engineers
- Twice a year to visit top international universities and laboratories
- Flexible working hours, at least 3 days a week, if you’re familiar with our work.
- Almost sure that your work will directly help a certain future Nobel Prize winners
Try To Solve This Problem:
- Complete new entries and key-based retrieval, delete and other basic functions.
- Key is an integer, value as string, data entry in the 100-100K,
- Thread-safe, multi-thread access
- Except JDK class library, don’t use other class library, it is recommended to spend <16 hours to complete (that means do not have to make it too complicated)
- Please outline your storage space, performance optimization on the design consideration, it is recommended to provide supporting JUnit test code.
- Other deficiencies, please try to make reasonable assumptions, if it must be clarified, please send an e-mail